anyway, was reading Malaysian Today paper dedicated to our Fangtasia friends.. on the cover is the moody and intense Fangtasia owner eric and the intense and moody edward ahaha.. mona.. maybe they'll have another issue dedicated for werewolves kay :-).. abt the whole pack of them.. and mona aku cam suka gak leader of the pack tu.. Sam kan nama dia.. he looks like red indian.. ehehe nice..
dlm tu they state the 5 reasons why the girls are suckers for the bloodsuckers.. hhmm and most of the traits are so true.. here are the traits:-
- Loyal - hhmm should i even comment on this
- Loners - so as you're more approachable for the girls
- Dress well - so true we dont want guys tht dress shabbily rite
- Not clingy - yup we girls need our space
- Strong - someone we feel safe with... yup 100% agree
and thats why we love the vamps ahahaha.. guess the movie is not out fast enough for me.. lama tak look fwd for a movie aprt frm harry potter ehehe.. and tht one pun tah bila nak kuar ni.. hope the movie is better than the book.. :-)
all that and also the fact they're immortal and stay young forever.. i love the staying young part.. but immortal . dont think i mind tht as much if i'm always surrounded by the ppl i love.. tp kalau sorg2 immortal.. got that's just so not good.. one of my colleague grandma celebrated her 101 birthday this year.. wow what an age to live kan. the things she must've seen.. and her children ada yg meninggal before her.. the hurt.. hhmmm nope i'm not ok with immortality ehehehe... so NEW MOON .. here i come !!!!
4 comments:
Dear, I AM CRAVING OF JACOB BLACK!!! huhuhu, my hp, now has his pic as wallpaper.. I even ordered a tshirt with new moon logo at the back and the tatoo of the pack on its right sleeve. I am online everyday so that I can find anything in Utube about him. He was sooo cute when he was dancing.. cute, I wish I can have a baby with him.. hahahha
ahahaa..u can have baby cubs with him :-)... tiny little cuddly werewolves...
ahaks.. u shud see him dance when he was young.. he got his one-hand-K-stand mark.. he IS really something..
oops.. not mark, but, TRADEMARK.. he uses it during his dance and karate-performance.. trust me, he is cute.. wish I have a baby like him(with him, taylor, of course.. hahahaha )
Post a Comment