Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greener Grass

Is the grass really greener on the other side? there was an email from K.Tika that says it's not always the case. As for my case it was green but slowly it's turning to yellow before the grass becomes dry and eventually wilted and die a slow and painful death. Here I am at my ex dept and thinking how easy their life is when a year ago when it was me in their position i was dying to get out of this place. Or is it just me being restless as it's my 3rd year working in the same company? my close friends will say that i'm just being restless. I guessed I am too coz looking at some of my colleague actually have time to monitor the stock market, playing spider solitaire, hanging out in facebook and here i am barely breathing...

Can't wait for August when everything will end. I can actually start taking my leave and have my own personal time. Thanks to my bunny for
helping me de-stress ahahaha :).. or else i'll be crying the whole damn week.. being a gentle girl (oh really !!! ai rin wud've laugh at this statement ehehe). i often cry when i'm stressful. My boss will shout and show her anger. Guessed I just have to absorb and release it at home.. Thank god !!! coz i just can't imagine screaming at everyone everytime.. just not my thang.. :)


No comments: